SPOILER ALERT – Do not continue reading if you don’t want to know spoilers from the latest Big Brother episode!
It was a historic night on Big Brother as the first-ever triple eviction episode took place!
While double evictions happen ever year, CBS has never sent three contestants home in one night. Across two hours, two full weeks of Big Brother were played and now we’re down to the final six this season.
This past week kicked off with Cody as the head of household and he had nominated Kevin and David for nomination. The power of veto was also won by Cody, so he kept the nominations the same.
Click inside to find out who went home first, plus a full recap of the other evictions…
By a vote of 6-0, Kevin was evicted.
- Memphis won the next HOH competition.
- David and Nicole were nominated.
- Christmas won veto, she didn’t use it.
- By a vote of 3-2, David was evicted.
- Tyler won the next HOH competition.
- Nicole and Dani were nominated.
- Tyler won veto, he didn’t use it.
- By a vote of 4-0, Dani was evicted.
Source: Read Full Article