It was work Gino DACampo and Fred Sirieix send fans wild as they pose NAKED for show

Gordon, Gino and Fred discuss their workout routines

We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info

Gino D’Acampo, 45, and Fred Sirieix, 49, are currently filming a new show, with Fred taking to Instagram to share a glimpse from behind the scenes. Fans got more than they bargained for yesterday as Fred posted the snap on Instagram.

IT WAS WORK.

Fred Sirieix

First Dates star Fred shared the hilarious snap in view of his 797,000 followers.

The pair were surrounded by a group of crew members pulling funny faces as they filmed the duo.

Ensuring they kept their modesty, the pair’s private parts were pixelated out as they posed with the idyllic mountains behind them.

In the caption, Fred penned: “Appearance can be deceptive and so we must never judge a book by its cover (or lack of).

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Fred Sirieix (@fred_sirieix)

“Despite what some might say, IT WAS WORK.”

Many social media users took to the comments to laugh at the duo and comment on their “birthday suits”.

Lucreziaitv said: “Good lord! Is this a new series of Naked Attraction?!”

Manindervirdee added: “Served both Italian and French style.”

Learn.happy.london commented: “Where’s @gordongram? Was he too chicken?”

It comes after Gino revealed Gordon Ramsay will no longer be filming their TV show alongside Fred due to work commitments in the USA.

The unlikely trio won over fans across the country with their ITV series Gordon, Gino and Fred’s Road Trip, but he left viewers devastated as he confirmed the Hell’s Kitchen frontman will no longer be on the show.

Taking to Instagram on November 14 last year, Gino posted a picture of himself and Fred cuddling as they slept on the sofa.

In view of his 1.4 million followers, the TV chef said: “Breaking News…Unfortunately we will no longer be filming #GordonGinoandFred mainly because @gordongram is too busy working on his hair highlights in the USA.

“But don’t worry guys, @fred_sirieix and I have a plan #JustinGinoandFred Coming soon…….”

An ITV spokesman told MailOnline: “Making a show that involves international travel during this period with the knock-on effect of Covid-19 restrictions has been challenging, but Gordon, Gino and Fred has not been cancelled.”

The first series of the show premiered in 2018 and saw the trio explore local culture and cuisine in Italy, France and Scotland.

The Christmas special saw the group visit Morocco, with the 2021 series seeing the trio explore Greece.

The show was a proven success and was even nominated for a TV BAFTA in 2019.

Gordon is already a huge star in the United States, having worked with Fox for 16 years on shows including Hell’s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares.

In September, it was reported that Gordon, worth an estimated £140million, further increased his fortune by £6million over the pandemic.

Source: Read Full Article

You May Also Like