Although unofficially announced, it's widely circulating that we can expect all schools to reopen their doors on March 8.
Good news for parents who are happy to hang their homeschooling hats up for good; and great for children who are just excited to get back to normality with friends. To get them ready for their big return to school, George is offering 20% off all schoolwear items from now until February 25.
To avoid the mad dash to the shops or delayed online orders, it's best to stock up on some essentials beforehand; and whether it's trainers, school shoes or a brand new set of shirts, it's all discounted.
The offer started on February 20 and is available to shop now in store and online now for a few more days at George.com.
Hero products in this offer include Boys White Short Sleeve School Shirt 5 Pack from £7.50 and Girls Grey Pleated School Skirt 2 Pack from £7.
What's more, parents keen to save money on educational materials can save extra money with TopCashback.
The deal gives shoppers £10 cashback when they spend a minimum of £10 on selected websites, including WHSmith, Wilko and Ryman.
All you have to do is sign to TopCashback and create an account for free and accrue a spend of £10+ on the eligible websites.
What to expect in George's schoolwear offer
- Boys Grey Half Elastic School Trouser 2 Pack – from £6
- Girls Grey Pleated School Skirt 2 Pack – from £7
- Boys Black Slim Leg School Trousers 2 Pack – from £7
- Boys White Short Sleeve School Shirt 5 Pack – from £7.50
- Pink Mesh Trainers – from £11
- Khaki Panelled Trainers – from £11
- Boys Black Moccasin 2 Strap School Shoes – from £12
- Disney Frozen 2 Elsa Girls Black Patent 1 Strap School Shoes – from £19
- Harry Potter Girls Black Snitch 1 Strap School Shoes – from £19
- Boys Black Rugged 2 Strap School Shoes – from £15
- Boys Black Sporty Cup Sole 3 Strap School Shoes – from £13
- Boys Black Leather Brogue School Shoes – from £15
Source: Read Full Article