HAVEN is extending its holiday season until November to keep up with demand from UK holidaymakers.
It means 11 of the holiday company's parks will be open for longer, and there are breaks starting from just £61.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Demand for staycations has been at an all-time high this year due to ongoing foreign travel restrictions.
In response, certain Haven parks will stay open until November 15, giving guests an extra two weeks to enjoy a British coastal break.
Breaks start from just £61 for a three or four-night stay and there are Stay and Stay+Play holidays available.
There are 11 Haven parks that will be open into November and some of the best deals are:
- Berwick, Northumberland 3-nights from £199
- Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk 3-nights from £109
- Combe Haven, Sussex 3-nights from £61
- Devon Cliffs, Devon 3-nights from £89
- Golden Sands, Lincolnshire – 3-nights from £85
- Hafan y Mor, North Wales 3-nights from £69
- Kiln Park, South Wales 3-nights from £129
- Marton Mere, Blackpool 3-nights from £299
- Primrose Valley, Yorkshire 3-nights from £115
- Seton Sands, Scotland 3-nights from £225
- Weymouth Bay, Dorset 3-nights from £185
Haven Stay holidays are aimed at holidaymakers who want to relax, have a change of scenery, and use a Haven park as a base from which they can explore the surrounding area.
They get their own self-contained accommodation and access to Haven’s onsite restaurants, takeaways and supermarkets, so they can eat out if they wish.
Then there's the Haven Stay+Play option, which offers access to the full range of Haven facilities, including day and evening entertainment, restaurants, swimming pools and activities like bungee trampolining or go-karting.
This week’s best UK travel deals
- Cheap holiday park autumn breaks from £79 per stay
- School summer holiday breaks from £10pp a night
- Cheap seaside breaks this June
- Last minute hotel and cottage breaks for July
- Pontins have adult-only breaks from just £89 per person
- Best holiday parks in Essex – cheap breaks from £7pp a night
Haven's Director of Guest and Proposition, Gerard Tempest, said: "It’s our pleasure to extend our holiday season this year. We feel it’s important to give holidaymakers a chance to get away from their homes, which for some, has also been their office, and have the chance to relax and have fun with their families."
"With the huge demand we’ve had this year, we wanted to do everything we could to ensure all our guests would get a chance to stay at one of parks this year."
They continue to offer their 'Coronvarius Book with Confidence Guarantee', which covers any bookings in 2021 if they are disrupted by coronavirus.
If you're looking for more staycation inspiration, we've found the best UK holiday parks with children’s entertainment and the best holiday parks with outdoor pools.
There are also great UK coach trips for families and campsites with availability for summer.
Alternatively, we've found holiday park party weekenders, cheap staycation breaks with hot tubs and treehouse stays.
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.
Source: Read Full Article