I'm a Celeb: Naughty Boy counts the trial stars he's won
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Naughty Boy has been considering leaving the ITV reality series for several days, but managed to beat out the competition in Friday’s Creepy Closet challenge. However, his I’m A Celeb success has frustrated some viewers, who took to Twitter to accuse the show of making the DJ’s trial too easy.
The celebrity contestant was pelted with fish guts and insects as he tried to retrieve 11 gold stars in Friday’s Creepy Closets challenge.
He had previously told his campmates Friday would be his final night at Gwrych Castle.
However, after becoming the first person to find all the stars during the challenge, Naughty Boy has decided to remain in the competition.
Unfortunately, his success has come under fire from viewers on social media, who felt Ant and Dec were giving him too much time and encouragement during the task.
Twitter user Sylvia Bowe said: “What a fix. He can have as much time as he likes it seems, to get the easiest stars ever.
She then asked: “Afraid another “celeb” will walk, are they??”
Fans quickly started wondering if Naughty Boy continuing on the show was a response to Richard Madeley’s unexpected exit.
The ITV presenter was rushed to hospital on Thursday morning after falling ill, and has been unable to return due to the show’s COVID restrictions.
Despite coming into contact with insects, fish guts and a closet of corn snakes, Naughty Boy decided to stay on after beating the task.
He just about managed to scoop up the 11th star moments before running out of time.
I’m A Celeb fans were divided on Twitter, as much of the audience believed he should have been sent home after his performance on Friday.
Twitter user Aj said: “This trial is pathetic! Easy for the moaner.”
BBC’s Dan Walker hit with backlash over Michael Vaughan interview [REACTION]
Jeremy Clarkson ‘contractually obliged’ to make Clarkson’s Farm [INSIGHT]
I’m A Celeb on ‘high alert’ after intruder breaks into set [NEWS]
“Why has he gotten such an easy trial – such a fix to keep him in,” fumed Kerry-Ann Dunn.
And I’m A Celeb viewer Steven Hunt claimed: “This trial is p**s easy!
“Terrible…I could do all this down my local jungle gym with my one year old and have a harder experience!”
And Jules Boyd tweeted: “Naughty Boy’s trial on @imacelebrity was a disgrace!! A 5 year old could have done that trial!
“Deffo made it easy so he wouldn’t chuck his toys out the pram and threaten to leave for the 50th time!! Just hurry up and leave! Bored now!!!!”
However, ReeceAmers10 congratulated him, tweeting: “Well done @NaughtyBoyMusic for getting 11 Stars In Creepy Closets.”
And Ellena Anastasiades said: “Just catching up with @imacelebrity and @NaughtyBoyMusic did so well in the trial he should be so proud of himself!!!”
After the klaxon sounded on the gruelling challenge, Naughty Boy informed his fellow campers he’d be sticking around.
He then said in the Independent: “The camp’s happy, I dedicated these stars to Richard because we miss him and we love him.
“I hope he sees this, I’m just gassed fully. The boy became a man.”
Naughty Boy may be staying for now, but there are still plenty of gruelling challenges still to come which could make him reconsider his decision.
I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! continues tonight at 9pm on ITV.
Source: Read Full Article